Thread: Skarlet: I might be infected with Skarlet fever

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Skarlet: I might be infected with Skarlet fever

Companion's Handle: Skarlet
    Date of Visit: Week of 5/10
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or P411
    Phone Number: Will provide after screening
    Email Address: PM via OH2
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?111301-Skarlet
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Hugging, light kissing (my choice), breast worship, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, cuddling
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $$20 (adv special)
    Approximate age of Companion: 30'ish, not sure
    Hair Color and Length: Black to lower back
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker/did not detect any smell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban
    Companion Description: Pictures are worth 1000 words, so see showcase - her photos are accurate. Skarlet is delightful in person, with a cute face and sexy smile. She has a firm shapely body, gorgeous breasts and cleanly shaved and fresh kitty. She is fun to be with, but my Spanish isn't much good, so bring Google Translate along if you want to chat.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes, met and then some
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, definitely

Public comments:
    My interest in Skarlet started when I saw a picture of her gorgeous breasts soon after she joined the board. I'm always in search of the ultimate boobs, and I can say I found them on her. For me, that means that they aren't necessarily very big, but the shape and feel are all important. Getting verified was a little slow, but since then, she has been very responsive to texts and accommodating for our first encounter. I'll be back for more, as I think I have a case of Skarlet fever now, that only she can cure.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nice write up Bro. but your use of the word “infected” may not be a great choice when connected with hobby reviews. Perhaps, go with “infatuation” next time.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Copy that. I was playing on the Scarlet Fever infection ... but meant that the Skarlet Fever was good to have this time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Skarlet is great. I was planning to see her this week but had a car issue that made me have to wait until next week. Nice review !!

She is awesome.
    I saw her few weeks ago when she wasn’t even verified and going in again may be today.
    Everything is perfect but english and that is not an issue.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is the $220 special still on?