Thread: Should I wait for this weeks ad? Or PM anyways?

Okay. Question for thye ladies. Every week I wait to see what ad the ladies will put up.
    I know who I want to see, and I am wondering what the ladies think. Should i wait for the latest ad, or just PM the lady in question to see if she will be available? Is that rude?
    I like to plan ahead, so if the lady posts later in the week, my planning doesn't work well.

Pm anyway? Or wait for the ad where she says her availability?

Registered Female (Not Verified) MsPrittiKitti's Avatar
    well, i dont know "who" youre waiting to see...
    but ill be available friday ;) pm me for details if interested

I would think if you are polite in your PM a Lady should not have any issues with letting you know what schedule will be...

Dayna
    <div align='center'>Please NON GRAPHIC REVIEWS only at this time...Thank you.[/b]</div>

Verified Hobbyist BCD blaktygre's Avatar
    if you know who you&#39;d like to see then why wait for the ad?
    Lili Von Shtupp: Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?

[sound of zipper opening]

Lili Von Shtupp: Oh, its twue. Its twue. Its twue, its twue

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (inchonjoe @ Feb 16 2010, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Okay. Question for thye ladies. Every week I wait to see what ad the ladies will put up.
    I know who I want to see, and I am wondering what the ladies think. Should i wait for the latest ad, or just PM the lady in question to see if she will be available? Is that rude?
    I like to plan ahead, so if the lady posts later in the week, my planning doesn&#39;t work well.

Pm anyway? Or wait for the ad where she says her availability?[/b]

JUST DO IT! or just call or email and take a more direct approach. If you want to get her done then make it happen sweets.

;)
    ~ I speak two languages, Body and English.~ Mae West

<span style="color:#4B0082">* With a New Website, New Photos, New Incall Coming, My Rates will be Raised April 1st, Everyone Seen beforehand will be Grandfathered In.
    * I require at min 2 provider references to be able to visit with you. Not Newbie Friendly
    * Hobby Number # 512-551-0381

Email Me Here
    http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=9793
    http://www.preferred411.com/sanantonio/sloanemacallan
    http://www.TemporaryParamour.com</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (inchonjoe @ Feb 16 2010, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I like to plan ahead, so if the lady posts later in the week, my planning doesn&#39;t work well.

Pm anyway? Or wait for the ad where she says her availability?[/b]
    Uh, let&#39;s see; the other day, I was driving around and I got thirsty. Should I have waited until I saw an ad for a Coke or should I just pull into somewhere and get one?

Today, I feel like going out to Pappadeaux, should I wait till I see an ad or should I just do it?

Do u get it........... Or do you need to see an ad?

Am I missing something or did you really mean to ask that?

Hi,

Contact her anyway! As for me, I don&#39;t like putting up ads any more since the big Dec thing...aheheheh....so hopefully, you guys won&#39;t be shy and will send out pm&#39;s even though an ad isn&#39;t placed every weeek.

Where the PM sending crosses the line I think is when we send one out to you guys soliciting appointments.

Dont&#39; be shy inchonjoe!

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatside @ Feb 21 2010, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Uh, let&#39;s see; the other day, I was driving around and I got thirsty. Should I have waited until I saw an ad for a Coke or should I just pull into somewhere and get one?

Today, I feel like going out to Pappadeaux, should I wait till I see an ad or should I just do it?

Do u get it........... Or do you need to see an ad?

Am I missing something or did you really mean to ask that?[/b]

Let&#39;s not be rude.

The guy was asking a legit question and being respectful of the ladies time off from the hobby.
    I can see inchonjoe point behind the question.

The reason *why* he&#39;s asking is *because* NOT every lady/girl is available at any given time (until) she posts an Ad and indicates so.
    And therefore some of those ladies/girls don&#39;t wish to be contacted on the days they take off from the hobby life.

Thus his question was reasonable & he was being a gentleman in asking. Never hurts to ask.
    Be it via his post or in a PM.

Thanks Wicked. At least someone got the point. :)
    And fatside, notice I didn&#39;t say question for someone being a jerk. I had a question. I didn&#39;t need sarcasm as a response.
    If you have nothing nice to say, then stay out of the conversation, please.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    imho, viewing the ads is a nice way for reminding those of us who might be aroiund, when, and, certainly if any specials might be available.

otoh, if you keep a "personal" list, you can always double check for recent or current ads.... AND, if you don&#39;t see any, send a respectful pm inquiring about availability. imho most providers will try to respond quickly and positively.

Fact of the matter, due to "life&#39;s little events and hiccups" all of us are subject to schedule changes, irregularities and additions and subtractions. Providers, especially, since there may always be child care issues, s.o. issues, computer access issues, and the inevitable Aunt Flo visit.

Given the state of the economy these days, if a hobbyist can help a provider plan ahead just a bit, imho his positive inquiry will be welcomed by many.

I&#39;n not gonna ignore the "December" comment; suffice to say that not posting ads doesn&#39;t get anyone off the ellie radar. Their list of providers is way more extensive than mine, I am sure. And mine is very extensive.

Fact of the matter - providers should advertise, market and participate in these forums as much and as often as they are comfortable with. There&#39;s a very competitive marketplace out there (in here, too).
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I think Inchonjoe was asked a relevant question - assuming that some of the providers schedule days or portions thereof for themselves. Having met him once at a social, he seems to be a very polite individual. Buit I concur with the others that contacting the provider and politely inquiring if she would be available is proper.
    I do this as well and, in a couple of cases, we found a day/time that worked for both of us. Offer politeness and most times you will get politeness in return.
    I, too, like to schedule in advance (I guess my advanced age has put the rqging hormones and immediate need for gratification away). Besides scheduling a some time in the future gives me somethink=g to look forward to.
    Prowordsmith
    San Antonio

You ever hear of "Stranger Danger" ? BTW... Got Any Candy?

Talking

I agree with many of the other ladies....if you want to see someone, I think that is how to best utilize the PM box.

I would prefer a PM even if I dont have an ad up yet, maybe I&#39;ve been too busy to put it up, there could be many reasons.

Also, if she is planning on running any specials she can return your PM in kind with the info. I say, just go for it and make contact.

Plus, it gives us more of advance notice which I am sure is much more convienent and appreciated by almost every lady here.

Kelli Ann Preston
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

There is something profoundly transcendental yet euphorically trashy in the very words a woman whispers into a mans ear when she says,
    "'I want you to fuck my face and tell me I'm beautiful.'"
    KKAâ„¢
    PM or Text Me To Book Your GUARANTEED Satisfying Adventure!

⚜️ KKA Inc.©️ All rights reserved.
    Hide Hack By vFCoders.

☎️ 🚨 📣NEW PHONE NUMBER ❕ ☎️ 🚨 📣
    🏹 . (83O) . 6|2 . 0535 . 🏹
    PerfectPersonalizedKompanion@gmail.com

Retired Companion (RIP)
    Since some of us don&#39;t advertise...............I would say PM her and try to coordinate schedules.............