Thread: Providers that also Dance?

Just wondering if there were any providers that do venture to the Clubs every now and then and if any would be willing to freely admit it :P

It's always nice to see up close before you taste.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    I'm sure there are, and my recommendation to all of them is to guard that data closely and disclose it only to folks that they already know and trust, and make sure that info doesn't leak into forums here or elsewhere that could potentially compromise either of their career choices.

Gents, not a bad idea for us, as well, to safeguard our whereabouts (and when-abouts) too, lest those who stalk or want to stalk figure out where and when we are, not to mention get clues on who (civilian data!) we are.

Unfortunately, the hobby is not exactly considered a "legal" thing in these here parts.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

You ever hear of "Stranger Danger" ? BTW... Got Any Candy?

Talking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Mar 12 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m sure there are, and my recommendation to all of them is to guard that data closely and disclose it only to folks that they already know and trust, and make sure that info doesn&#39;t leak into forums here or elsewhere that could potentially compromise either of their career choices.

Gents, not a bad idea for us, as well, to safeguard our whereabouts (and when-abouts) too, lest those who stalk or want to stalk figure out where and when we are, not to mention get clues on who (civilian data!) we are.

Unfortunately, the hobby is not exactly considered a "legal" thing in these here parts.[/b]

THANK YOU CK!!!!

Kelli Ann Preston

There is something profoundly transcendental yet euphorically trashy in the very words a woman whispers into a mans ear when she says,
    "'I want you to fuck my face and tell me I'm beautiful.'"
    KKA™
    PM or Text Me To Book Your GUARANTEED Satisfying Adventure!

⚜️ KKA Inc.©️ All rights reserved.
    Hide Hack By vFCoders.

☎️ 🚨 📣NEW PHONE NUMBER ❕ ☎️ 🚨 📣
    🏹 . (83O) . 6|2 . 0535 . 🏹
    PerfectPersonalizedKompanion@gmail.com