CITY: San Antonio
STATE: TX
AREA / ADDRESS: I10/Wurzbach area
ACTIVITIES: BBBJ, LK, cuddling, 69, DATY, Mish, K9
INCALL OR OUTCALL: Incall
LENGTH OF TIME SCHEDULED: 30 min
DONATION: $.50
RACE: Caucasian
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: About 5'4, weighing 115 pounds, B/C cup, hazel eyes, long wavy red hair, silky smooth skin, shaved with a little landing strip. She is much smaller in person than in the pictures.
RECOMMEND THIS PROVIDER (Y/N): Y
COMMENTS: After getting stood up by another provider, I called AnastasiaRedd to see if she was available. She answered her phone and said yes and give her about 30 minutes. 30 minutes later she called me back to give her hotel direciton. Once I got there, I was greeted with a smile and a hug. She started undressing so I did the same thing. I asked if she wanted the donation now or later and she said later is fine. So we continued to undress, hopped onto the bed and started cuddling and kissing. The she proceeded with the BBBJ, that was awesome! I didn't think I was going to get BBBJ because someone had a reviewed her with only CBJ. After that, I said I wanted some 69 action and on she hopped on me and we went to town. And yes, she does have some very nice pink kitty . I wanted to see more of it, so I asked her if I could do some DATY and she said "ok, you like that huh?" I said YES! We went to Mish for a few before doing the doggie style. After few minutes of that, I rolled her back on her back for another Mish and to complete my goal. I have to say, that was a very good experience.