Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ (Blow N Go)
Session Length: 20 Min.
Fee: 40 (Special)
Hair Length and Color: Black curly hair down to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Rhoni is a spinner with small b's on top with eraser nips that are so responsive. Great little bubble butt that loves to be spanked.
The Rest of the Story: I have seen Rhoni off and on for over 8 years now and she has always allowed me to receive, (I feel the Best EVER) BBBJ from her for a special rate. I just happened to have finished up my errands for the day and felt I needed her lips around my shaft today.

Gave Rhoni a call and she stated she was available for my "usual" arrangement and proceeded to her incall. Arrived at incall knocked on the door and was warmly greeted by Rhoni wearing jeans and a tank top. We talked for several long minutes, catching up on what was going on etc, when she go down to business.

With me sitting on the edge of the bed, Rhoni got on all fours and approached me like a Cougar on the prowl, when she finally engulfed my rod, the only Rhoni does.

Her lips surround the shaft and she moves slowly, swirly her tongue, up and down on the shaft. All the while, making soft gentle moans to show how much she loves what she is doing. Seeing her nice round ass, I couldn't help but give a nice slap, which Rhoni moans with pleasure. She encourages me to do it a again and again, all the while paying close attention to my shaft.

She then moves to the boys and pays them some attention by licking and sucking on them as well. After several long minutes of playing with the boys she moved back to my shaft directing my hands on the back of her head to hold her head on my shaft. While one hand did that, the other continued the spanking.

After a while, I just couldn't take it anymore and released my load, which Rhoni took all in. She cleaned me up with her warm mouth and warm towels, we got dressed and continued to catch up and I promised to see her again.
Recommendation: Yes