Thread: **Hotties @ the Olympics!**

Thumbs up

Hi Everyone,

I've been watching the Olympics and have noticed how many nice looking lady "skiers" are on the US team and read another post were someone was stating he was cozy sitting at home watching the Denmark lady curlers instead of venturing out in the hobby world. So I'm curious, who do you think is HOT this year in the Olympic games? (pics please aheheheh)

Sincerely,
    Velvet
    :P

There are some hotties there, but the best part is the way they carry themselves.

Rover14

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [attachment=1969:Robin.jpg]

These German skaters look like they are trying some interesting sexual position! haha
    Attached Images Attached Images

Retired Administrator
    and this couple came in fourth tonight in Ice Dancing......

Registered Female (Not Verified) kennedyofsa's Avatar
    Hilarious......I at least know I was not sitting alone watching them and thinking DAM some of them man are looking MIGHTY well in their spandex....yummy I like that!!! This one looks like he is heading SOUTH just like I like em.....lol
    hehehehehhe!!!
    Russia's Alexander Tretyakov

Send an e-mail, Let's Have a Good Time;) Kennedyisfun4you@yahoo.com "Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature." — Marilyn Monroe

Retired Administrator
    do you like my "blue" lycra Kennedy????........
    and those shoes ===> well what can I say??..........

Adidas made me do it!!!!......

and girlfriend-----we got to do something about that sponge foam skirt (I thought your "Tempur-Pedic" mattress had blown-up.

Hi,

aheheh It's been a minute now since I have looked over the post...but you all are awesome! Just have to love the pictures...ahehehehe and it seems the photographers have a "nasty" eye, too! aheheheh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rover14 @ Feb 22 2010, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    There are some hotties there, but the best part is the way they carry themselves.

Rover14[/b]
    I think they are reminded of their mannerisms out in public before they attended the event! The Canadians lady hockey team let their hair down...aheheheeh...all that built up stress has to come out one day! aheheheh How are you doing Rover14?

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Retired Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    wetvelvetsat wrote in part and I love the way she put it ==> "...The Canadians lady hockey team let their hair down...aheheheeh...all that built up stress has to come out one day! aheheheh..."[/b]

A damn good reply to critics...

So what? Let me explain something, hockey is a tough game and They are tough girls.Tough girls drink beer and smoke cigars, did I miss something? In fact They are like "Clint Eastwoods" of sport, can you imagine Clint Eastwood with glass of milk or lollipop, I can&#39;t.
    Should They do this at home, but wait a minute ice-rink is Their home. These girls spend there most time of Their lifetime.
    And believe me it&#39;s not a funny game as it may seems on TV. It is a real war, so more RESPECT for Them...

__________________________________________________ _________
    This is getting off topic...but Mr Rover...you hit a nerve..aheheheheeh but you&#39;re cool in book...

ahehehe So true....

I can relate to them...I was in competitive sports when I was growing up...swam for FSH aqua brats practiced twice a day...(riding my bike back and forth to from Kirby to the FSH everyday) to build endurance. Btw, got me AAA times at the age 12 in the butterfly and freestyle...Life was controlled for me for a long time (military family)...(being seen and not heard...aheheh) and then by husbands (2)...aheheheeh so now I&#39;m a woman and I will express myself...sorry! You can call me that &#39;ole" crazy lady...aheheheheh

I guess a lot of people don&#39;t understand when you have so much discipline for so long and you never get a chance to release your true feelings you end up with high blood pressure and all types of ailments. Humans have emotions and should express them. If they don&#39;t, eventually the body will internalize all that built of tension and you won&#39;t last long.

I know a lot of people think providers should behave like NUNS...but are we NUNS...ahehehehehe...and to those that don&#39;t really know about providers most of us are very WILD....aheheheh in the bed and under the influence! aheheheh

Yeah, I let my hair down when I get out....because for one I&#39;m going on 50 soon and am not on no high blood pressure pills or anything like that....aheheh or yeah...I just started using diet pills because the weight is sticking...aheheheh but other than that I&#39;m doing good...but then, again, I release my built up tension..whiich ever way I can.....ahehehehe You ought to try it one day....You only live once!

I love you dennisrn....so level headed...

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Retired Administrator
    That&#39;s why I liked the You Tube presentation!! The narrator says it better than many of us ever could as to why the way they celebrated is no big deal and I totally agree.
    Have a great remainder of our Sunday everyone....
    Watching USA/Canada Men&#39;s Gold Medal game now and we&#39;re down 2-1 with 4:00 left.......................

Verified Hobbyist BCD handygiraffe's Avatar
    The Belkin girl in the figure skating....WOW...I just melt every time I think about her...thanks for putting up the photo dennisrn...I feel the same about Vonn....
    I am just a simple.... easy going...drama adverse...old Giraffe

Retired Administrator
    she does wonders to a black dress too..

Lindsey Vonn for handygiraffe