Thread: New CDC guidelines

Verified Hobbyist BCD

That's funny, though I would say alot of us remained active and never contracted Covid from each other.

^ Yup. Exactly.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    as someone who had it and knows 3 people who died from it, i kindly ask you to shut the fuck up about it not being an issue in our community. thank you.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Unfortunately the cdc, fda,nih , ftc and the who have been suppressing and silencing doctors who have had success treating covid by other methods then the 'vaccine' such as using Ivermectin - judges ordered hospitals in NY to use it to treat several cases and in all the cases the patients recovered and went home. A Doctor was treating his patients by supporting their immune system and they remained covid free or their symptoms were reduced - the federal trade commission shut him down. The cdc & fda have refused to even look at the research that a group of doctors, that have published extensive peer review studies, have done on Ivermectin's ability to fight the virus and it's astonishing results.

The cdc, nih/fauci & fda have lost all credibility.

Seldom Seen Smith

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Unfortunately, this disease has become a political and conspiracy theory tool and should almost be banned from discussion all together. Talking about it is not generally productive at all. It’s sad, but true.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    agreed the topic is not worth the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Unfortunately, this disease has become a political and conspiracy theory tool and should almost be banned from discussion all together. Talking about it is not generally productive at all. It’s sad, but true.
    Unfortunately I kind of have to agree with risn2 here. It's sad but true b/c even the average person needs to be able to do these things. It's really sad. Neither side will just look at any data with an unbiased viewpoint (whether it's good or bad for their beliefs).

Confirmation bias is a powerful issue :/ Particularly in today's world of the massive infodemic, social media blurbs/headlines, preconceived beliefs (which social media reinforces), etc....

We really live In a rather messed up time now far beyond just this actual virus issue (whether that virus is dangerous or not quite frankly - it's irrelevant to the larger long term issue). I'm increasingly worried about the coming years, due to educational issues with our kids (especially right now), infodemics, social media, and the divided confirmation biased society it has been leading up to in recent years; more so than ever existed. :/

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I for one am fully vaccinated, 3 weeks since my 2nd jab, dun give a fuck anymore. In 2020, my previous main/regular provider used a mask for a number of months. That was a bummer. Now anyone can get vaccinated easily, I'm so done with masks.