Appointment Type: Incall
    Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
    Activities: Shower, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, MPCFS, COB
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: $$50
    Hair Length and Color: Strawberry blonde, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
    Physical Description: First off, Allison has one of the most prettiest kittys. Pink, soft pouty outer lips, dark pink inner lips, a well defined love button. One of the best! Now, the rest of her body. The pics on her website are dead-on accurate. She can be a model easily. Very innocent pretty pace. Perfect teeth, thin slender lips. Strawberry blonde hair (including her eye brows), glowing skin on her face and body (esp her legs). She is pretty tall (around 5'7-5'8 may be). Tits are perfect shaped and firm. B cups with pink eraser nips.Very flat belly. Small, round, smooth ass. Thin sexy legs with glowing skin. She has 3 tattoos that are clear from her pics. Her kitty is fully shaved, pink kitty and a DATY lovers dream come true. Overall body 10/10

Comments: Allison was visiting from Dallas (i'm really jealous of the Dallas homies for having cuter providers than Austin). TCB was smooth and very quick with just a couple of emails. Incall was a nice classy hotel in South Austin. I text her from the parking lot and she sent me the room number.

The incall was very neat and very classy. I give her some flowers and place the donation on the coffee table. She was wearing a small black dress. I could make out that there was nothing underneath. She was looking amazing in that black dress. Her face is very innocent and she still has a teenage look that is not quite apparent in her pics. But the rest of her body is very much like her pics. We sat on the couch, talked for a while. She talked about what she want to do in her life blah blah blah. I could make out that she was still very young and her innocence shows in her conversation.

It seems, no one in Austin had scheduled with her and she was headed to SA because people were calling her to see her. I was surprised. I had thought that there would be a big line of horn dogs outside her door after looking at her pics.

I asked if I could take a quick shower and I hit the bathroom. Soon, she knocked on the door and asked me if she could join me. I was delighted. She got naked and joined me. I could not take my eyes off her kitty. I started rubbing her and she started rubbing me. We started some LFK that turned to DFK. I wanted to hit the bed and take this to the next level. I got out, got dry, dried her up and we hit the bed. We slept there hugging for a while as we talked about her friends and her tattoos.

I started kissing her on the mouth, neck and continued south to her tits. She responded very well with the "oh's and ah's". I went on to start a long DATY session on her perfect kitty. I teased her and finally got to the love button. She came rather quickly and became very sensitive thereafter. The O looked genuine with the shudder and the spasms. She asked me to stop for 5 mins because she had become ultra sensitive. I explored her kitty during this time. It was pink, it was wet, it had fine blonde hair (places that are difficult to shave). Perfect! I continued DATY she came mutliple times and was pretty vocal. I DATYed from every angle, put her legs together and DATYed from underneath her thighs. All the while I maintained good eye contact with those wide blue/green eyes.

I was pretty hard by now and I slept next to her. She started a HJ. HJ was very good. HJ continued into a BBBJ. The sight of her sucking with those perfect tits shaking was amazing. She told me not to CIM but I could pop anywhere on her body. After the BBBJ, I asked for 69 to which she obliged. I love 69 because I can get a good hold of her ass. I spread it, played with her kitty, her starfish and did more DATY.

She put on the cover and mounted me CG. Her kitty felt warm. She enjoys sex and it shows. She is also pretty vocal. There was some dirty talk which turned me on. CG was good, I asked her to lay down on me as I thrusted. I got good responses and she came during CG. I kept thrusting and enjoying some titty sucking. I asked her to lay down and went mish on with her legs behind my back. At this point, she had become sort of a submissive type. She would do whatever I told her. I kept pounding mish for a long time along with some DFK. She came twice in this position as I pounded faster and faster. We were a pile of sweat by this time. I stopped and continued again. I changed position to her legs in front of my chest. It was beautiful sight to see her tits sway as I pounded. K9 followed and it was her fav position. Her kitty felt very tight and warm in K9 it was a marvelous view. I spread her legs to put my tool in and started pounding. After K9, I turned her over for another session of mish. I looked at the clock to find out that we were way past the time and I had to head back to work. So, I told her I will finish up.

I started stroking and she came closer and sat so that I could come on her tits. I asked her massage the twins. I came all over her tits and it was dripping all over her upper body.

I took a towel, cleaned myself up, cleaned her up and I hit the shower. After the quick shower, I said good bye with a kiss.

Overall, I would say Allison is a keeper. Body 10/10, attitude 8/10
    Recommendation: Yes

Retired Administrator
    very nice read - thank you!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Jan 31 2010, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    very nice read - thank you!![/b]
    Seconded... sweet jeebus, man. That sounded frikkin&#39; intense.