Thread: 🦄Boobies on Demand!🦄

🦄Boobies on Demand!🦄

Activities I love:
    Cuddling, DATY, BLS, FBSM, BBFS, BBBJ, PSE, GFE, Prostate Massages, Milking, Nutritional Education & Life-Style Balancing, Specialty Partying

My social calendar is PACKED for May and filling up for June too.
    Time to Get In Where you Fit IN!
    cum Slip & Slide SurfBoard Style!

I'm looking for some paying Unicorns, strong bulls, and sexy exobitionists to film and party with.
    Sacred Shamanic Healing Clients ALWAYS welcome.

It's been great creating content for my OnlyFans!
    With your support, I'm able to do better quality!
    Seeking clean friends who aren't bashful and can follow fundamental instructions!

If you want the potential to party with me, it all begins with your OnlyFans ID.

Those who have been cool enough to select auto-renew & do the paid messaging have begun enjoying some CHOIC
    E clip
    s!

I've always been shy to show you what happens behind closed doors since The Law of Envy is so palpable and some boys act like infested ****s when rejected for making a crappy first & second impression.
    So I built a system to keep from getting infected!
    Here's some digi titty!

Wanna know my secrets for staying pristine clean?!

I had 150 ppl text me 'hey' in January alone, so I apologize for any rude moods on my end. Someone even legit tried to abduct me right on 6th Street in Austin last Wednesday!
    I'm like what IS IT?!

Too much Moxy? Too Foxy?

So if you want to cocreate the most epic date ever & view the footage professionally edited, let's make plans Friend!
    All $100 Deposits for Austin booking made before June 1st will save $50 for the hour!

Save & Visit
    AustinSecretSpa.com

OnlyFans is definitely the place to be for Carina On Demandia in my Magic WonderLandia!
    Just ante up, enjoy some bouncing boobies, imagine yourself licking the nutella from my pussy, scratch your balls when I make cute kitty faces, have a blast, no shame, no blame.

TEXT 'AUSTIN' to 512-515-9838 for PREMIUM content, availability or to pass screening!
    The calendar is set to allow for same day bookings today through Saturday!

Cum Slurp my high VibezzzZZzzzZZ!

Last edited by A+Goddess; 05-19-2021 at 06:57 AM.
    RESEARCH ME HERE!
    THEN CALL
    Austin:
    512-515-9838

RGV:
    808-215-4100

STI TESTING ADVICE I USE MYSELF a) Donate blood. Google Map 'We Are Blood' and b) call the RBJ health clinic at 8am to schedule a next day appointment for $20.