Thread: Sarah is a pleasure

I have a chance to see Sarahsmiles again. She become one of my ATF's and I got in touch to set up a time. She is about 5'3" tall, about 125-130 lbs., beautiful face and a lovely body -- perky nipples on C's that respond quickly and stand right up. She clean shaven and always loves some good daty. She directed me to her location and when I arrived she greeted me in a pink top that was long enough to barely cover her hips. We greeted each other with some dfking and a little checking each other out with our hands. We talked a bit and got comfortable. We joined each other on the bed and kept talking as I began to rub her legs and body all over. I began sucking and licking her nipples and they stood right up. She told me they felt sensitive and it felt good. I, at the same time, began rubbing her clit gently and she got wet in a hurry. Was kind of horny! We did this for a while and she began playing with my rod and it got hard too. We did this for some time. She then moved to provide an excellent bbbj. (I usually go for some daty, but this time just let her proceed with bbbj and I kept playing with her clit with my fingers.) The bbbj was done very well and after a time I was ready for insertion. She put the cover on and we started with some k-9 action. She enjoyed it -- so she said. Then I flipped her over and got into mish position and began a slow grinding move while she spread her legs very wide and high. I began to move more quickly and soon felt the pressure to let it explore -- which it did. I pounded away for a few moments and she was grinning from ear to ear during it all -- with a bit of moaning mixed in. We talked for some time afterward and she got me cleaned up and on my way.

I definitely will see her again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar