Appointment Type: Studio
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: FBSM, NE, HJ
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pretty lady with killer curves. Beautiful DD's with perky nips, gorgeous plump booty, nice hips and thighs. A mexican bombshell!
The Rest of the Story: Karla was very nice and made me feel comfortable right away. Laid face down on the table for a great topless massage, focused mainly on the lower body. I was still sore from running a marathon the day before, but she worked me out nicely. Not like some FBSM's where massage leaves much to be desired, she did a very nice job. Flipped me over, stripped down to her panties, and began nice, slow HJ with plenty of lotion. She leaned in to lick and suck on my nipples while stroking continuously. Allowed me to reciprocate, then finished me off when I couldn't hold it anymore. Cleaned myself off, although no wet/warm towels were provided. Also, incall was in a legitimate office so I had to keep quiet, as there was someone in the next room. It was kinda strange, but also made it a little more exciting. Overall, it was a great experience and I look forward to seeing her again.
Recommendation: Yes