Quote Originally Posted by Kara Nicole View Post
Hey I’m jelly, you screened with me back when Eccie shut down, we were on switter, I was Cendell M at the time. I didn’t change my name for hobby reasons I change my name for real world personal reasons but that being said I don’t except reviews on here but I have all yes reviews on ECCIE under the Cendell M name. And lots of okays on P411 Im just done with the review thing, I think my reputation Has been pretty good for the most part maybe not when I first started Eccie but ive changed that. Now I’m laid-back, chill, and ready to schedule you when you are ready LOL. But really I’m just messing with you I understand how peoples schedules go or people can forget hint hint anyway just thought I’d throw my two cents in here. Also I do so well here I don’t feel the need for reviews on this platform anymore. But to the ladies that get them, I don’t knock anyone’s choices.

👍💙 Kara aka Cendell M
You blocked me on Switter Kara/CM, for reasons that were unclear to me. But I get blocked every now and again for whatever reasons, which is absolutely y’alls right to do, so I just kept it pushing...🤷🏾*♂️😂🤣