Thread: Oh, if Costco would advertise like this...

Retired Administrator
    Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa, Denmark. Just across Germany's northern-most border with Denmark you’ll find an incredible superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need – tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing soap – at prices 30% cheaper than you’ll find in Denmark. It is Denmark's Costco, packaged as a German loophole.

The 100+ women do stunts in the air – while free-falling – holding hands to spell out “Half-off on Dishwasher soap at Fleggaard.” You’d be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn’t seen and fallen in love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is real!

Here is a link to simply the best advertisement ever made. Honestly. It's awesome.

http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

I wish Army Airborne had been like that. Not to mention, male recruiting would be booming
    A day without sunshine is like, well, night

Wow. If I were that pilot, I think I would have locked those doors shut and put it on autopilot! Man.

A good reason to jump out of a perfectly good plane!
    Formerly Flatracer on ASPD

Ah... great ad. Wait... what were they selling again? Parachutes? I'll take two then....

European TV is crazy like that. Can't show any violence or blood but all the T&A you want!

Now that was awesome!!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Talking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tieguy @ Feb 10 2010, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ah... great ad. Wait... what were they selling again? Parachutes? I&#39;ll take two then....

European TV is crazy like that. Can&#39;t show any violence or blood but all the T&A you want![/b]

Hi,

loved the ending dennisrn.....

tieguy....isn&#39;t just the craziest thing that our country allows violence and blood and no T&A...hmmmm...eheheheh

Sincerely,
    Velvet
    :P

LOOK OUT!!! I see a world wide shortage of soap. The ripple effect, you know.

Like Mokoa said "THAT WAS AWESOME!"

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Now that would have made a good Super Bowl ad !!!!

Supermoderator - Retired fisherman6944's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Feb 10 2010, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa, Denmark. Just across Germany&#39;s northern-most border with Denmark you’ll find an incredible superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need – tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing soap – at prices 30% cheaper than you’ll find in Denmark. It is Denmark&#39;s Costco, packaged as a German loophole.

The 100+ women do stunts in the air – while free-falling – holding hands to spell out “Half-off on Dishwasher soap at Fleggaard.” You’d be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn’t seen and fallen in love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is real!

Here is a link to simply the best advertisement ever made. Honestly. It&#39;s awesome.

http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf[/b]
    That was great.
    fisherman6944

Verified Hobbyist BCD blaktygre's Avatar
    i think i will be spending some money there soon!!
    Lili Von Shtupp: Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?

[sound of zipper opening]

Lili Von Shtupp: Oh, its twue. Its twue. Its twue, its twue

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Feb 10 2010, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa, Denmark. Just across Germany&#39;s northern-most border with Denmark you’ll find an incredible superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need – tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing soap – at prices 30% cheaper than you’ll find in Denmark. It is Denmark&#39;s Costco, packaged as a German loophole.

Here is a link to simply the best advertisement ever made. Honestly. It&#39;s awesome.

http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf[/b]

Sigh thats amazing... Boobies! he he he
    ~ I speak two languages, Body and English.~ Mae West

<span style="color:#4B0082">* With a New Website, New Photos, New Incall Coming, My Rates will be Raised April 1st, Everyone Seen beforehand will be Grandfathered In.
    * I require at min 2 provider references to be able to visit with you. Not Newbie Friendly
    * Hobby Number # 512-551-0381

Email Me Here
    http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=9793
    http://www.preferred411.com/sanantonio/sloanemacallan
    http://www.TemporaryParamour.com</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SloaneMacallan @ Feb 11 2010, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sigh thats amazing... Boobies! he he he[/b]
    wow, one of the most amazing ads i have seen in a couple years. tits ftw!