Thread: Sig Sizes....

Verified Hobbyist
    Anyone know the 'official' max size for sig's? - # of pixels X # of pixels

thanks. ;)

If you are referring to the size of the banners like your own, I have not seen any posted limits on their dimensions on this site. I know some of the other sites do have rules in place governing the size of banners.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Retired Administrator
    don't think we've actually posted anything in relation to this that I remember. Your lines appear to be fine as they are guys and next time I see ck1942-- we can discuss and/or he may reply here. I believe it was the size of 10 lines (foorprint) on the site gone away. Its amazing how much fun one can have with photobucket options, isn't it?? Have a good weekend gentlemen and thank you for the question BB..

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    10 lines are the normative... but we are flexible. The sigs above are just fine and way smaller than mine, obviously, but mine will be adjusted shortly.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist
    Thanks!

Current one is 60 x 500.....would 100 x 500 be acceptable?

Retired Administrator
    I believe each vertical line equates to "10" on the calculation being displayed..
    Based on the "normative" projected above of 10 lines ==> then 100 x 500 would be okay...
    Just a note -- you already have a nice avatar that depicts you as being the poster of the message you want to share with everyone..
    sometimes a signature line can tend to "overpower" the intent of your posted message...

Verified Hobbyist
    Gotcha.....I&#39;m gonna try this one out for a lil bit..... :)

BigBudha...

I know that you frequent this other site as well so this will be of interest to you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12654
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Retired Administrator
    thank you Mokoa and based upon the 60 pixel height parameter established there ==> it might just be simpler to use that for convenience wherever you may be posting..

Verified Companion Companion Sonya Playmate's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigBudha @ Feb 6 2010, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Gotcha.....I&#39;m gonna try this one out for a lil bit..... :)[/b]

WEE nice banner BigBudha!
    💋Sonya Playmate Schedule💋
    May: Mon to Fri 9am-5pm Sat-1pm-6pm

https://sonyaplaymatetx.com/home/
    💋Please, plan your awesome adventure!💋

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sonya Playmate @ Feb 6 2010, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    WEE nice banner BigBudha![/b]
    Thank ya pretty lady! ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigBudha @ Feb 6 2010, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Gotcha.....I&#39;m gonna try this one out for a lil bit..... :)[/b]

Hi,

Your banner is cool...if any one hasn&#39;t told you yet....you did that yourself? Cool....mokoa...i&#39;m practicing with the link you posted......I&#39;m not sure how to produce movement in my banner, yet...budha are you willing to share how you did it? :P

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Verified Hobbyist
    Used an old program I have - Photoshop Elements 6 along w/

:D

My current one has 12 layers and is animated at .5 sec/layer.....IIRC.

Create 70x500 GIF file, black background, off-white circle for moon - duplicate main layer into multiple layers & add individual txt to each one, then use sea sponge tool to create clouds - alternate the pattern on each layer to create &#39;moving clouds&#39; when animated.

Retired Administrator
    as you know wetvelvetsat I do a lot of software development that requires medical and nursing illustrations more often than not... Unless the corporation I&#39;m contracting to is willing to purchase some of the tools I might need (more like I WANT-ahehehehe) ==> I honestly "google" lots of things. I just tried this:

photoshop elements 6 tutorials

seeing scads of references and many of them are free...

Have funners

Here is a nice image program that is free...

The GIMP

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial