Thread: Computer Help

bob1962
    The VA says I can't work anymore If I do go to work and they find out I will lose all my benefits, am going nuts sitting around with nothing to do. Am real good with computers I have built a few for myself and friends and also get calls whenever a friend needs help. So I am thinking of starting to repair or build custom computers for anyone who needs help. I am certainly cheaper the the geek squad. It also has to be small and under the table so the powers that be don't find out. So if any one needs help PM me.

Thanks
    Bob M.

The VA in its infinite wisdom never fails to amaze me...someone that wants to work and can work should be able to work without losing benefits. Your ability should have no bearing on your benefits as that 100% disability certainly doesn't mean you make a great living. I have a 80% rating from them with nothing overtly wrong, yet a former client of mine was rated less while missing an arm and part of a leg thanks to an IED.

bob1962
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bizman27 @ Jan 29 2010, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The VA in its infinite wisdom never fails to amaze me...someone that wants to work and can work should be able to work without losing benefits. Your ability should have no bearing on your benefits as that 100% disability certainly doesn&#39;t mean you make a great living. I have a 80% rating from them with nothing overtly wrong, yet a former client of mine was rated less while missing an arm and part of a leg thanks to an IED.[/b]

Due to my back injury and a few surgrys 8 years later they say am I unemployable It took almost 10 years to get my rating since 95 I could not hold a job my longest job in close to 8 years was 9 months I even lost a house because of it. The funny thing was once I got the my 100% the wife could not stand it whice is funny I made more money then I did when I was working it was of the fact that she worked and I did not oh well glad to out of that mess.

Thanks
    Bob.