Thread: Jubileejolie a theif

Jubileejolie a theif

Seen her several times at my place. This time she happened to find money I had hidden and I'm out quite a bit. Careful on being to trusting.

Runt

Looks like Jubileejolie was a busy bee this time around. She also Took my check book, passport, social security card, she must be getting desperate. Careful with this one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD a1soundman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RuntoftheLitter View Post
    Looks like Jubileejolie was a busy bee this time around. She also Took my check book, passport, social security card, she must be getting desperate. Careful with this one.
    Dude, I hope you reported her to the law. They don’t care that she’s a ****** but they hate a thief.
    Retired white male enjoying the later years. On the lookout for sexy sensual Ladies that enjoy giving cockworship pleasure. I am laid back, drama free and have excellent hygiene.

A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This ^^^^ is why you don’t do outcalls to your residence. This ^^^^ is why you you don’t share personal information including where you live. I hear the old “I been seeing her a while” line. Well so had the OP here. People get desperate and go South on you.

Gentlemen, don’t do outcalls to your residence.

Ladies, get your money up front and don’t let it out of your sight after the meeting. Men have been known to also pull the old Cash & Dash stunt.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by RuntoftheLitter View Post
    Damn! That's a pretty serious fuckover! I am assuming these things were somewhat well hidden which means she would have needed some serious time on her own running around your crib unsupervised. Where were you? Did the hoe slip you a mickey or something?

In case you didn't know, it ain't pillars of the community soccer moms we fucking around with in this game. Bet.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Companion Companion Trippplextc8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
    Damn! That's a pretty serious fuckover! I am assuming these things were somewhat well hidden which means she would have needed some serious time on her own running around your crib unsupervised. Where were you? Did the hoe slip you a mickey or something?

In case you didn't know, it ain't pillars of the community soccer moms we fucking around with in this game. Bet.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Good point J.S 💞

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    It wasn't unusual for her to spend the night. We have even traveled together. Never gave me a reason not to trust her in the almost 2 yrs I have known her. Until now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I will confirm she is a thief. Also.. looking back at our conversations I counted 17 times in 3 months she hit me up for cash.

Piece of advice I only take the donation with me, I leave all personal belongings outside, DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT take your personal belongings with u inside an incall.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    anytime they ask for money out of the blue should be a clue but as many here have I am guilty of falling for it including with this one, it happens, just gotta move on ... however in the OP's case I def would be looking at filing charges/report because that's not something you can write off

Verified Companion Companion
    Alright this is just ridiculous. And completely false . I never stole ANYTHING from you sir. Infact we were out for my birthday together when I supposedly stole from you. Now I'm a pretty rad chick at times but I definetly haven't figured out how to be in 2 places at the same time. Not to mention my google timeline will show that I wasn't anywhere close to your place at all not ever.
    Just because you got your pride or feelings bruised because I told you I didn't want anything more serious and couldnt be your girlfriend doesn't mean you get to make up falsities and slander my name! Don't you understand that this is my livelihood.
    I would never steal from you nor anyone.
    This is Fucking bullshit
    Grow up

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    both sides have had their say.

thread closed.

And moved to coed forum since it is not Alert forum topic ("danger to the community")
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - cancelled- new dates TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This is from the OP explaining the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by RuntoftheLitter
    Hi ck, if you could please add this to my post "Jubileejolie a theif"

Hello fellow hobbiers, I would first like to start with Jubileejolie DID NOT STEAL MY THINGS.

It was not unusual for JubileeJolie to stay at my place. Before this incident happened she had been staying with me about to weeks. I had been out of town the last four days of these 2 weeks.

JubileeJolie called me and said she was bringing a friend over because this friend had just been raped by her roommate. I said OK. This so called friend of hers at some point ened up making copies of the keys to my place, and looks like her & her boyfriend ended up coming to place while Jubileejolie and I were out for her birthday that night.

At the time of the accusation I believed she & I were the only ones with keys to my place.

After some back & forth between Jubileejolie & I we were able to figure this out & she was very helpful in retrieving all my things.

Please consider Jubileejolie in your future hobby adventures

Thanks
    RuntoftheLitter