Thread: Ivy Snow: SA's best kept secret-Ivy Snow

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ivy Snow: SA's best kept secret-Ivy Snow

Companion's Handle: Ivy Snow
    Date of Visit: 4/8/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: (210) 704-7358
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?72696-Ivy-Snow
    City, State: San Antone, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Hugs, lfk, dfk, groping, ass grabbing, titty squeezing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, DATO, CW, MM, more DFK, breast worship, CG, RCG, ACG, mish, spooning, dirty talking, surfboard, K9, fucking on every piece of furniture in the room, more of everything...and then some more...with more after that ;)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour. Went waaayyyy over
    Donation: $$.60
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette, shoulder length, flowing
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Chocolate
    Companion Description: Totally cool chick. She's about 5 ft and change. Petite spinner type. Pierced nose. Perfect model-type body. Ass for days. Nails and hair were gorgeous. Skimpy, strappy lingerie. Very sexy.
    This babe takes care of herself.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Forget about it! This babe exceeds on so many levels, there isn't enough room here to write it all
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Highest Recommendation

Public comments:
    Ivy's a dime piece. Great attitude. Chill. Sexy AF.

We texted back and forth for a while, but our schedules didn't align. Finally, I struck gold. Persistence pays off, fellas. She had recently quit her job, so she had some time. I was in town, and she was #1 on my Hit List. I met her at her incall and she was wearing this drop-you-in-your-tracks strappy lingerie number. Sexy. As. Fuck! I said to myself, "this is gonna be soooo goood" :) Smiling from ear to ear, I walk in and she greets me warmly with hugs and kisses.

She's a total dime piece. Perfect body. Petite, spinner type. Chill, relaxed attitude. She was selecting the music when I knocked on the door. After setting the mood, I got undressed and we made our way to the bed. She's a total pleaser. After I got comfortable, she started caressing my chest, arms, and legs with those gorgeous fingernails of hers. We chatted a bit. She told me the story of her quitting her job. Bright girl. Intelligent. Kind. Made me totally comfortable. :)

At this point in the story, it pays to be a verified hobbyist. Because what comes next will Blow Your Mind...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Outstanding review! That’s why we do this - for occasions like this. Just dayum.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Glad

Happy you had fun
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She’s a fun time. I do like her...