Thread: TCB

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

TCB

a client of mine suggested I should mention my TCB attributes like always on time, never flakes, returns call promptly, delivers what is promised, provides references in a timely manner, never a million years contacts you to ask for money or help because "my car broke down" or whatever bs excuse they use. I have NEVER asked for loan/money up front or ever even contacted a guy for any reason after the session. what attributes do you look for when a girl is known for good TCB? Is it normal for providers to cold call on a client and ask for a loan? It seems to me that these expectations are a crucial part of the business. taking care of business to me means doing all I can to treat a client right, make sure he is impressed with my eagerness, business acumen, and then actually provide what is advertised. let's talk TCB, good, bad and the ugly. As a former small business owner before this, I know repeat business is the lifeblood of any long-term successful business and TCB is a huge part of that. So gents, tell me your expectations and misadventures in TCB with providers. who is good at it and who is not? what is the bare minimum you expect and what is above and beyond of the taking care of business aspect of our hobby?

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Figuring It Out
    Thought I would add one more item. When there are pictures seems like more and more they are angled pictures shooting downward or pictures of pieces and parts. As a hobbyists ads are there so you will call. When I see this my knee jerk reaction is what is being hidden!? In the last few weeks I asked 3 providers if they could send a body picture. That’s the last I heard from them. Things that make you go huh....

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    I like to watch ladies put on their make-up, yeah, pretty weird I know. Anyway, I asked a fave of mine if she would do a make-up session where I would watch her get made-up and she got all excited and said she needed to buy some new make-up. I asked her if dollar tree make-up was expensive and she told me never to contact her again and hung up on me.

Ladies, don't get so upset over simple questions.
    In the Night...In The Dark

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good question, Sue.

It’s pretty simple for me...my time is finite and my most valuable resource and a provider that respects that is really appreciated. I make sure to keep appointments on the dot, see if there is anything I can pick up for a companion on the way, and really want both of us to have a legitimately excellent time together. Mutually respecting the time investment is a great way for to have me want to come back and you want to see me again. Similarly, having a clean and safe incall is an indicator of having a good experience particularly for the first visit. It tells me the girl is relaxed, confident and in control of her environment...same traits I look for in both friends and professional settings.

I have only had someone try to ask for a loan once back in another state and told her no and never spoke to her again. Limited experience but that’s what it was. A different perspective is that I had a close friend that was a provider (we never hooked up but we both wanted to...good story over a drink) and my housemate and she was struggling and I just paid her half of the rent without her asking. She was a friend and it was a gift.

Hope that helped.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Hello beautiful Sue Nami,
    Most important for me is respect. As one human should respect another, with no "but" and "if". Period.
    Respect comes in many forms, shapes and sizes. Respecting others time, privacy and good will - is basic politeness, that we must use in our daily life, business and family. This family and business here is no different.
    Girls and boys who have found this wonderful place, who are mature and behave as proper gentleman and ladies, they do have great time BCD. That is why we know each other and help each other, and play with each other for many ears.
    I have never asked for a loan, but offered help many times. My help is usually extended to gentleman, who needs some reassuring, or healing. I have given "free" date, to few men, when their finances didn't allow them during last year to get a date. I have offered help and support to the girls, that fall on a hard time. I have received and continue to receiving small and big gifts, from guys, that no longer are in my care. Friendship, that was started here, goes on longer, than some people’s marriages.

I look at hobby as a provider of safe, clean, healthy environment, for mature adults to feel comfortable, when it comes to be sexually adventurous. Sex is healthy and wonderful, if you have a partner, that you can trust.
    As in any business, you will get sometimes "Bad Apples" and psychology can help you deal with it. Understanding, what goes on in the heads of certain individuals, makes some girls extensively research biology, sociology and psychology topics.

I have not experienced ugly BCD behavior, thank God. But I see plenty, coming from some non-gentlemen, who hiding behind computer screen, who verbally abuse, bully and belittle others. It makes me feel sorry for them. Their life consist of ugliness, black miserable jealousy and disconnect from beautiful life of sexually active adults, who are joyously experiencing the best thing in life - SEX.

“Rudeness is the weak person’s imitation of strength.” ― Eric Hoffer

If people come here to disrespect and belittle our family members, we will bond together and say: By Felicia!
    Last edited by AlexandraSand; 03-30-2021 at 09:36 AM.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141