I agree with the below review.

Magic Stone was always my favorite non-FS place. CiCi and Julie were angels. There is a new girl there. She does all of the below (I don't know what NE and SE are. Maybe I should be asking for something else?) for the same rates: about $80 on top of the massage rate. The massages here are awesome. I love just coming here to get a great massage from a nice lady and also get my dick stroked and DATY. WARNING, the owner of Magic Stone knows he is being reviewed online and he is really trying to stay on the DL.

Cherry Blossom was giving the same as Magic Stone. It was my backup when Magic Stone was closed. I think they moved to the HEALTH SPA by Parmer.

OK Massage gave BBBJ's by the YMCA on Bell but they closed during COVID.

Dinah Massage by CPHS is a good spot. I have been there once in the last year. I think Dinah runs it. Older Asian woman with huge tits and a great ass.

Blue Bonnet Massage was nice. Gave great prostate massages.

Rose Spa is in an office park by Pecan St. I went there two times. Hot girls. No FS. Just HJ.

Bella's Therapy is FS.

Soothing Massage is just HE.

Y J is HE.

Rub Maps has great reviews of these spots.

"Magic Stone is great. I understand they're appointment only now in an office behind Torchy's somewhere. HJ, DATY, FIV, NE, SE all experienced before. No FS or BJ though.

eMassage is that place on cypress creek? I didn't know it had a name. Never been there, but my expectation is that it's a rub & tug place like China Massage maybe with younger girls.

China Massage. Meh. Good massage, old chinese ladies let you get handsy but don't take off any clothes with a good HJ finish.

Cherry blossom - never been. It had a good rep on the boards, then it closed shortly. Seems open again. Dunno...

Beijing Massage - straight massage. Really good massage though.

Body Relax - like china massage for services but better massage, younger woman (I think it's just the one lady running the place)"