<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wickedheather @ Dec 16 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well, just read another rant. and now i am too bummed.

more threats of a phone call will shut you down. we dont&#39; care about you, you mean nothing, none of you will be missed...that was just the ones i could remember.

just so sad. wanted to take the &#39;wait and see&#39;, and yes i would have been supportive, if i didn&#39;t feel so...disliked! i know change is hard for some, but i just can&#39;t deal with it. not the way it&#39;s being done.

i just made my own post to let the girls know that i would no longer be participating on the board, not for a while. that i would be around and that they can always reach me for anything i can do for them, but i am out of sight from now on. i&#39;ll lurk and you&#39;ll see an ad,but i can&#39;t bring myself to want to do anything more. that is a sad feeling. i have loved my time on aspd, i never thought of myself as someone who &#39;just took&#39;.

i participated, i networked with the girls, i attended the socials. i loved that site. but, the change over has been so angry and hateful. i don&#39;t want a prize for anything i did, i just don&#39;t like being told that i suck and we don&#39;t care if you are here or not, and every day living with the threat that one phone call will shut us down.

so i see me around here waaaay more than anywhere else. like it here. it&#39;s, as monk said, a gentler, kinder place. away from the hell storm that is taking place right now.[/b]

This might come as a shock to you. But I understand & agree with you.