Hello Houston!

I enjoyed meeting some of you at the social yesterday. I've always enjoyed reading the forums as there are some very witty frequent posters who never fail to get me laughing or thinking depending on the topic. This may just have to become a regular "thang" for me to visit a few days a month if you'd like. Please let me know if you'd have an interest in seeing me on occasion and if so, send some screening info so I can get the formalities out of the way.

The basics about me:

Generally warm & friendly by nature, I manage to put people at ease using humor and by showing a genuine interest in what they think. See, I was supposed to go to college to become a psychologist but ran off with a guitar player, lost my scholarship & married the drummer! In a roundabout way, I did manage to end up in a similar vocation. LOL There are all different kinds of hobbyists out there from wounded soul to sex fiend, and they all have needs. My intent is to address those needs as completely and creatively as possible and continue to build a relationship built upon trust and mutual respect.

Personally, I enjoy singing which is hard not to notice as I'm usually singing a phrase here & there or incorporating the song playing into a "hummer" for a truly unique experience. ;) You'll also notice I enjoy decorating if you visit me at my incall which has a very eclectic French boudoir theme. I like it and think it's a fun little hideaway.

The intimate details... well, wouldn't you like to find out?!?!? :) I'm a very sensual woman with a love of kissing, touching and exploring new territories.

My interests are many and boundaries few,
So tell me what you like and I'll see what I can do.

Donations:

HH/$120
HR/$220
90/$280
2H/$360
3H/$550
ON/$1K (up to 12 hrs)

To learn more about me, visit my site! If you'd like the passwords, send me an IM or email to ausfunkat@yahoo.com. If you've already made up your mind and would like to schedule a meeting, use the Contact form and include one provider reference or your P411, Date-Check, RS2K or other service ID so I can take care of the formalities and make it happen! :)

Next social, I'll have to show up earlier!! lol For those of you I missed there, give me a holler! Maybe it's not to late to meet for a drink and maybe more. ;)

XOXOXO

Kat