Yes.. that's right, guys...
Just a SHORT DRIVE to AUSTIN...
And this totally HOT, Pregnant & Fully Lactating Provider Awaits YOU!!

I am getting ALOT of gentlemen calling from San Antonio for appts with me, so thought I should put up an AD here too...

FINAL DAYS!! ~ FINAL DAYS!! ~ FINAL DAYS!!

My Phone Won't Stop Ringing...
I know you want me...
and Baby I want you too, believe me...
But I must take some time off...

SO THURSDAY the 25th and FRIDAY the 26th are my VERY FINAL incall Days...

I have a North Austin Incall location....

And taking Appointments BOTH DAYS from 9am to 9pm or so....

Then, I will be gone until late fall, and even then upon returning, I will be excepting very limited appointments occassionally....

So Don't miss your opportunity to see me... this is your very last chance...

Ok... on to the FUN STUFF...

I'm 8 months pregnant, my assets are FULL and FUN... I have FULL Lactation going on, a nice round belly... a very juicy butt... VERY full Breasts... yum yum.
I'm currently about 135lbs, still 5'4", long brunette hair, sparkling blue eyes... an addictive smile, Very full 36C Breasts (and fully lactating) huge responsive nipples, all on a tight little frame... all natural body, smooth all over, fresh and clean...I have a sexy fun attitude, will put you right at ease... and I love to forfill all your naughty desires... as well as my own, hehe!! I can't be held accountable for all the naughty things I will do to you...

I offer an unrushed, highly erotic adult good time... my time is quality... and I understand yours is valuable as well, so I promise it will not be wasted! This adventure is one soon not to be forgotten!

I am still offering a FULL MENU... although appointments are more limited now...and I enjoy taking my time... GFE, PSE, FBSM, French, Greek, MSOG, COF, COB, Lactation GALORE, Breast Worship, Foot Worship, Light Fetishes, Modeling, Lingerie, Roleplay, couples, doubles... what else can you think of? ... and not to mention I give a GREAT Massage, am a great listener/conversationalist, and I Really Really LOVE what I do... I promise it shows too!!..My HORMONES are in a RAGE... and need some satisifing too!!

Specials~Specials~Specials~Specials!!
Since these are my FINAL 2 Days, no reasonable offer should be refused, right?

This weeks SPECIALS:
80hugs/Quickie (15-20mins) **FOR REPEAT FRIENDS ONLY
100hugs/half hour
140hugs/45minutes
180hugs/full hour
250hugs/90minutes
320hugs/2 full hours

*Greek $40 Extra hugs
*MSOG in hour+ appts
*MSOG $20 extra hugs in less than hour appts

And As ALWAYS... Returning Friends receive $20 off ANY Incall appointment with me!!

Outcall Donations:
150hugs/half hour
200hugs/full hour
300hugs/90mins
375hugs/two hours

Don't Forget that there are PICS of me and my new figure on my website!!

Appointments are Limited, and going FAST, so Book Right Away!! I&#39;m HOT< READY & WAITING for you NOW...

Here&#39;s What others have to say about me:
Review 05/15/2009
Review 05/17/2009
Review 04/28/2009
Review 04/18/2009
Review 04/11/2009
Review 04/11/2009
Review 02/09/2009
Review 02/05/2009
Review 12/17/2008
There are dozens more, many on this site, by searching Traci... and on several other sites as well...and on my website.... let me know if you need help in finding them!

I can be Reached the Following Ways:

512-917-4634 TEXT or MESSAGES are FINE ANYTIME....

Hot-Pink-Panties@hotmail.com

Yahoo IM: hot_pink_panties

WEBSITES:
http://hot-pink-panties.tripod.com
http://www.p411.com/austin/hotpinkpanties

IF YOU CAN&#39;T FIND ME ONLINE ANYTIME, FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ME!!

I&#39;m SOOOO Ready for YOU... that I could Just POP!! So Hurry... Cum Get YOUR Personal Playtime with ME and cum say good-bye the proper way!!