Hey guys, cant figure out how to start a new review like on ASPD so i guess i will just add a little something about Diamond at Sun Island Spa. There is not much i can say that haven't been said about her. First of all she is gorgeous. Second, I just wanted to add a couple of activities that i had with her today that i have not seen anyone post. (YMMV though) TS, BBBJ, TUMA, Mish, Mish with FUMA,, Doggie with FUHA, CG, CIM (she was hesitant but obliged, I thought that was weird since other post said the she offered CIM but no takers?!) Third, I had to turn down 2 other girls before she would see me. The first girl told me that Diamond was on her period. I told her i would come back another time then. She told me to hold on and she will get another girl. The other girl that i saw had a dark tan with a tat on mid back with huge rack does not do BBBJ but she was nice looking. I would have taken her but she only offers CBJ. All in all i am glad i held out for Diamond.She told me that she is the manager so she wants to girls that works on commission to make some money. Diamond told me that the first girl i saw that was chinese did BBBJ to but she was not not as slim a Diamond.