My, my! Is hump-day over and gone already? I don't know about you all, but the week seems to go by faster every time I twirl around to look at it. I suppose time flies when you're doing what you enjoy, especially with such enjoyable company. ;)

And here I am, hoping that very same group is in the mood to share their thoughts. I'm always looking for ways to make the time I get to spend with clients as pleasurable as possible, in as many ways possible ~
On that note, I'd be very interested to hear about the things that help make an incall "above average" for you. ~ Is it the offering of light drinks? If so, clue a hapless lass somewhat new to drinking in as to what the more refined male pallet craves? It'll help me on my journey to acquire a taste for the same. <3
I've also heard (and taken to heart) how a little extra room cleaning goes a long way. ~ And I'd love to hear about anything else that brings a smile to your face: candles? Music? Providing toys for play? Inquiring minds such as mine thirst for such naughty knowledge.

Ooh! And for bonus points: what are some pet peeves you have about incalls that rankle? I'm not talking game breaking stuff like No Call No Shows, of course. Just little turn offs you might have that could be avoided, you know? Does the scent of food in the air irritate, and what is the ideal amount of pillows on a bed (and do throw pillows really, actually only exist to get in the way whilst providing no pillow oriented services at all?)
Ah, my feelings: how they waver in the face of decorative cushioning.
Hope everyone is having an excellent Thursday, by the way. ;)