Out of curiosity I tried several of the AMPs in the Galeria area. These were 7129 Guessner and 9777 Harwin. At the first was Anna and the second Nessa. Forgive me for not including the phone number and all the fine details in this review. At both places full service is out of the question. A hand job is all that you can count on. YMMV on the massage as well. I would not recommend either place. In fact, I am considering not trying any new places in this area. The people here report that AMPS on 1960 produce better results. There is on place. VIP on Ranchester not far from Bellaire road. There is one lady there that will give a CBJ. However, she isn't appealing in looks. I remember the days when if a provider in a spa did not provide full service, she didn't have a job. If the spa didn't do it, they had no customers. For now, I'd say stay away from AMPs in the Galleria area. BTW, I have tried several times. This isn't a matter of them being careful. Maybe, if you are young and good looking you will get a better result. I found places in the advertisement section of the Houston Press. You can look at it via the Internet. I hope this information is valuable.