I just wanted to say Thank You to the gentlemen who take time to see me. I appreciate you all and just wanted to express that. You truly are putting food in my mouth and helping me to keep a roof over my head...Thank you...You all know who you are...i Thank you. I will always give you the best I have to offer and promise to be everything I am and more. Never causing drama or stress. I will always be the happy place you think about all week long. And can't wait to come back..I like being the source of satisfaction and pleasure and balance. When you see me. I help you to go back and tackle all the stuff life throws at you..whether it's a nagging wife or bad children or work stress whatever bullshit it is. I always get it done for you. Help you to face the reality that is our lives...When you book an appt with me you are helping me to survive. This is how I survive. Your doing an awesome thing... I just wanted those that come see me to know I appreciate them. If they dont know. Well I'm telling them...hope to continue to see you guys in the future. Your a blessing . I don't care if people think Its stupid I'm saying this..i don't care...i am showing love...