Companion's Handle: Misbahavin
Date of Visit: 12/28
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 8173827212
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?49954-Misbahavin
City, State: Fort Worth, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Bbbj, cfs, cowgirl and missionary, russian
Scheduled Length of Visit: Quickie
Donation: 150
Approximate age of Companion: 30s?
Hair Color and Length: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Thick and nice big tits
No tattoos and long blonde hair
Nice large boobs that are perfect for russian
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
Would You Recommend this Companion?? I guess

Public comments:
Messaged her to she if she was available and she quickly responded. She lives extremely close to me so I was very excited. Text me an address and i send her my eta. Get to her apartment and she opens the garage for me to come inside. Incall is in a super nice area and a very nice apartment complex and very discreet. Walk upstairs and she is wearing black lingerie per my request. She didn't give me a hug or kiss to greet me. Just said "hey" and led me to the bedroom for activities. I understand that this is a business but she asked for donation right then and there....kinda a turn off especially since how she greeted. Started with a bbbj and was very basic. Was disappointed especially since she didn't even notice how well it smelled(I ALWAYS shower and scrub extra well before any appointment and use Coconut Body Wash by SoftSoap). Just some head bobbing. Got tired so I was ready to leave. Put on a cover and she climbed on top. No spanking, no grinding or talking. Just going through the motions. Flipped her over for missionary and finished in the hat. Cleaned up and said our good bye. Didn't even walk me to the door.