Provider: Jill Ann

Phone or Pager: 214-432-9040

Email: sexyjillann@gmail.com

City: New Orleans

State: La

Area: The Quarter

Iincall or outcall: Incall

Independent, Agency: Independent

Activities: BBBJ W/BLS & DT, Toys, Daty, Mish, CG, Doggie, LFK, DFK, Cuddling, GFE

Length of Session: 90min (went WAY over)

Fee Quoted: $$$$.5

Fee Paid: $$$$.5 + tip

Upselling: nope

Description Accurate: to the T

Hair: Blonde

Race: caucasian

Perfume: light & fresh

Smoking: no

Where did you hear about her? eros & P411

Body: stands about 5'4 with very nice MM c's, tight little ass, flat stomach, & great legs

Attitude: She has an amazing attitude. Very sweet and easy to get along with. Was able to talk with her like we had know each other for years.

Comments: I set up with Jill through P411 so booking was a breeze. Normal two call system and I get to the room. You can't tell cause her pics are blurred but she has a very pretty face. We cuddled and talked for a good while before things heated up. I don't know if we just clicked good or what but she does a very good job at making you feel at ease. She is a true GFE in every way. She gives a really good BBBJ full on with lots of DT and attention to the boys. We walked through almost all the letters, doesn't offer greek. She also likes to play with a little vib in all positions, moving it from her clit to my balls and back. After I popped we cleaned up and then sat back down to talk for a while more. I looked at the clock and saw it was real late and we went way over time. I needed to head out so I gave her a kiss, we hugged and I went on my way. Not once did she even look at the clock that I saw. She is a very sweet lady that I will without a doubt see again when she comes back this way.

Recommend: [Yes / No] YES