Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Asian Top Stars, Hazel
Date of Visit: 12/20/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text (after verification)
Phone Number: After Screening
Email Address: asiantopstars@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.theasianstars.com
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Shower, BBBJ w/ DT, BLS, TUMA, DATY, DATO, 69, MPCFS, CIM
Length of Visit: 1 Hr
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Long dark hair to about her lower-mid back
Smoking Status: Non Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Dark, long hair and dark eyes; probably about 5'7 or 8"; Natural perky B cups. Very nice body; not as firm and toned as Lily, but she is in great shape (somebody else described her as "thicker", but I'd definitely disagree with that); Typical K-girl booty; Nice, smooth skin, and a shaved and clean package.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I got a text from the booker at ATS telling me that they had a new girl starting, so I checked out her profile on the website and thought I should help welcome her back to Dallas. I was finally able to make some time on Sunday morning, so I texted the booker to make an appointment and made my way out to their spot.

The usual two-text system and I was at the door, which magically opens, and I walk in to greet Hazel. She's a lovely woman, enthusiastic and welcoming. A big hug and some kisses and then it is off to the bedroom. I decided to clean up there, so we did the Listerine toast and jumped in the shower.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.