Quote Originally Posted by Magna_Cum_Laude View Post
Sent you a PM w/contact info and name.

Hellcat is a serious machine. No insurance issues w/something that raw and powerful?

Hard to tell when the premium price for C8s will abate. When I picked up my C7 a few weeks ago, the buyer of a new red C8 climbed into it with an obvious look of satisfaction. My guy told me it was ordered 14 months ago. I know the 6-week shutdown at the Bowling Green plant really set production behind, but 14 months would seem like an eternity.

Some of the color schemes for the C8s are interesting. I usually cannot stand yellow, but with the C8, it's a beaute. Sebring orange is incredible. Zeus bronze is the rarest, but I did catch one there just prior to delivery. I'd like to see the Bowling Green Metallic come back.

Got in line for a C8 Z06. I'm probably looking at a 3 year wait and I'm anxiously awaiting some publicity and test drives from the car rags. I know they're running some 'mules' in Michigan, maybe working out the gremlins that are sure to show up. It's not even official yet what engine they will put in it, rumors about a twin turbo setup are abound.