Thats what I'm talking about BigC.
It seems that the guys JUMP on how did I know something was wrong with the review. Well for one thing, he recommended us both. But in the date with me he did nothing but COMPLAIN about her to me. I should have gotten a BAD review (as far as my choice of a doubles partner to be honest) He plainly showed for all to see that he recommened us both. That was an out and out lie he told.
Because I feel it so important to tell the truth on the reviews I went to a mod and asked him to check it out for me. I told him I had a feeling that he lied on the review bcd but I had no way of knowing for sure. So the mod heard my side, in detail. He went back and checked it out.
Now how SAD is it that I have to tell this story every time to any aspd male member cause they are so scared I saw bcd? All to get you guys the TRUTH. And here again, I have to tell what happened. Gee, thank me for getting the truth to you guys instead of letting a lie stand, and who cares if your lied to? I do!
You guys need to find another way to do the reviews where us ladies don't have to explain the truth all the time.
For your information I have NOT seen bcd, do NOT WANT TO see bcd. But I sure would like to get a review where I dont' have to go asking a mod if they told the truth or not. THAT IS SAD and doesn't say much for the way the reviews are done here on aspd. You guys need to do something about that. Give us women a break!
I still can't believe that no matter how many times I tell this story, the thing you guys seem to be bothered about is how did I know the review was false. Geeeeeze guys, you'd know if a false review was put up of you if things didn't add up with what you could see of the review, I mean you were THERE right?

As to how I feel about the other ladies on other boards...I'm seeing first hand that it CAN WORK if the ladies are able to SEE the entire review. Funny but no one has argued or had fits yet about it. It keeps the guys telling the truth too. They even like it after giving it a chance. They know the reviews will be truthful and not just a beating of the chests. I'm living it and so far its working. I suggest you try it as well. It also keeps the guys honest with the OTHER guys. Try it before you trash the idea at least. Or try something different.
I would hope that aspd would WANT the board to be fair to EVERYONE not just the guys. I mean really guys, what do you have to hide if your telling the truth? And if you have something negative to say, why not find a NICE way to say it. That way you can be truthful and she can get the input she needs.
You dont' have to call her fat or ugly just say she was not the size I had hoped for, from her pics...or I prefer slimmer or heavier women. There are ways of saying things without pissing someone off. But if you write mean and hurtful things then yes the woman would be mad and hurt. I think the changes need to come from you guys first. Then you'll see that us ladies will come around too. And you might be shocked to know that us ladies will back you guys with the ladies that dont' do the system right. But you have to give us something to work with first...besides talking about us behind our backs.
Sorry if my bluntness offends, but I thought you'd want input from the women as well. I'm telling the truth as I see it and live it. I think I've been around in this buiz long enough to know what I'm talking about.
And for your information I don't belong to any all woman boards, and I dont post open alerts on the guys. If I have a problem I back channel to my g/f's. I've never been out to get anyone by posting untrue things about them.
Is there a problem with me voicing my thoughts? I can prove what I've said.
Oh and btw, that guy never got in trouble or pointed for giving you guys a false review to go by. Funny he's not been questioned at all as far as I know. But I get the questions...see the PROBLEM with the system here? Not one bloody thank you to me for making sure you guys got the truth instead of lies. I mean you rely on the truth of the reviews to know who you want to see, right? hmmmmm