http://www.comcast.net/articles/sports-gen...310/Balzer.UFL/

Ok, will this league ' make it' or will they end up winning $1.00 in a lawsuit one day against the NFL? Or perhaps they will be ' porked' and Obama will earmark a few billion for the league? There is a team in Pelosi's backyard, Reid's as well

Michael Vick? If he doesn't get re-instated to the NFL, maybe he plays here, as a convicted felon I don't think he has the option to play abroad ( CFL, etc.)

IMHO Vick deserves a chance to play. Yes, I am an animal lover, just got two cats and have had cats all my life ( like dogs too, just a lot of work) but on Sunday I turn on the TV to watch talent, many pro athletes have made mistakes.

Regardless, if he has the talent to play, let him play. Its easy to hate Vick, most do, but he can still toss the ball and run, its not like he can't get back in to shape and come mid- season some NFL team might need him after injuries etc. The NFL turned from ' Its all about football' to ' Its all about money' when Plan B came around and Washington snaked Wilbur Marshall from the Bears back in the 80's, since than its all about money. That being said, let Vick play. Sure, no parents will let their kids buy his jersey and PETA has said they will raise hell if Goodall lets him back but I say fuck them. They say they will form a human chain on the Capitol Beltway if the Skins sign him and other cities' groups have said similar things, nothing the cops can't handle with some plastic bracelets and a dozen wagons....

Everyone deserves a second chance, he did his time, let him back if he can play and wants to. If PETA doesn't like it let them protest, its the American way....and lock them up if they block the roads and break laws.

Eventually the NFL will have to answer to the players' union as well as the NAACP if they do not let Vick back, even on conditional terms...