Just a question for hobbyists, if u see a good review on a provider but then see some bad comments under that review and base all your expectations on those comments and when u go to the provider that had a good review but bad comments from someone who didn’t write the review and go to her room with your biased opinion of those bad comments. Like what are u expecting! I just had a verified hobbyist come in the room who said that he read my review but seen other comments that weren’t good like I “click watch” whatever that means. He came in here, we said a few words I sat on the bed and he goes to sit on the chair on the other side of the bed. Then he asks if I’m in the mood, lol, I smile and say yes I’m waiting on u to get comfortable then I will. He proceeds to say that if I’m not in the mood he can leave, so at this point he hasn’t even given me a chance. This is our first encounter so of course I’m nervous and say yes again waiting on U to get comfortable. He then takes his shoes off and pants but leaves everything on so then I tell him to come closer to me and sit on the bed and then he says he is leaving. Lol like he didn’t even give me a chance. He was so focused on the bad comments whatever they were. I just wanna know why see a provider u have no intentions on giving a fair chance!?! What’s the point of wasting my time, giving u my personal info on where my location is just to leave without testing the product for yourself. So of course I’m sure he is gonna have a bed review to write and I have no way of defending myself!?! So what are we as providers supposed to do to defend ourself against weird hobbyists???