Companion's Handle: Winter Kay
Date of Visit: 9/8
Preferred Method of Contact: pm
Phone Number: she will provide
Email Address: reneg76@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...lable-9-8-9-10
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: dfk, foreplay, daty, dato, toys, bbbj, dt, bls, tuma, cg, mish, k9 greek, prone greek, cim, cof
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $$$$.5
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: n/a
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: 5'4" amazing body, mm's, bubble butt, easy going
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Been wanting to meet with Kay for a while. Finally set up a gfe w/greek per her site, was not disappointed. Made my way to her place and she was totally smokin'. We kissed and stripped down and moved to the bed. I started with some daty which she enjoyed then the toys appeared. Did some dato while i slid a dildo inside her and she had another one on her clit. (so hot). She blindfolded me and began rubbing my body which enhanced the feeling then began a nice bbbj with dt, then some bls with tuma and then she grabbed the cover. We started in CG, then some mish before the main event. She got on all fours and i lubed us up and slowly entered her ass. Amazing view and feeling. She could really take a pounding. transitioned to prone greek until cof and cim and she sucked every drop. cleaned up and talked a bit and i was on my way. Beautiful woman, i wanted to splurge a lil for greek. totally worth it.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.