Thread: I caught feelings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmer Fudge View Post
    Really read the ops words like really read it and you’ll understand what I’m saying, and you’ll understand the affect your Gfe has on some men. I feel for the op and I honestly respect his honesty and vulnerability, but if I was him I would really step back away from this hobby for a minute and do some self reflection. A many men have been taken to the brink of financial ruin dealing with women being this vulnerable. The lady did him a favor. She did her job, he misinterpreted it and she auto corrected it to protect herself and him. She’s the real mvp.
    This right here. Thank you Elmer Fudge for this well thought out and great perspective. She is the real MVP. I felt things(maybe real, maybe not, maybe both), I got carried away, I decided to be vulnerable, take a dive, and I got hurt.

For a while it took me a bit to come to terms with being blocked, and the longer I took to actually reflect on the course of events, read perspectives, consider the advice given the more I have come to accept I was absolutely in the wrong and I have to own it.

I understand that it would be difficult to talk about emotional attachment and vulnerability to anyone while remaining firm but kind. Being blocked was the most compassionate move to make. I probably wouldn't have created this thread, exposed myself, and gotten this conversation going.(Luckily, I decided to start this thread with the intent of growth and positive change vs other destructive behavior)

I can't say it enough but thanks everyone for the empathy, kindness, and perspective/advice the amount of growth I've gained from reading and following this thread is amazing. Also the amount of response is incredible.

Regarding how I'm doing, I'm great, I'm able to take ownership of what transpired, I am adjusting, and I've become a better person all around through the experience.

Final note for anyone catching feels, breath it's a human experience, communicate honestly, understand and evaluate the situation, accept and grow/learn from it, most importantly be kind and remain positive.
    Last edited by randomgetdown; 08-26-2020 at 12:28 AM.
    Live life to the fullest, fuck all the noise