Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, LFK, Dirty Talk, CG, Standing Mish, HJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: Late 40's
Hair Color and Length: Long Strawberry Blonde
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'2 petite but not a spinner, she already takes care of herself but told me she wants to get back to 6 pack abs before the end of September.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I've been carrying around Staci's # for a few weeks but noticed she doesn't run many ads so when I saw hers today I quickly sent a text. I heard back within 10 minutes and after a few back and forth's we set an early afternoon appointment.
Directions came quickly and were easy to follow and even though I showed up a little early she let me in. She explained that she never schedules BTB for just such reasons and limits her # of appt's.
We talked for a little while to get comfortable listed our do's and don'ts since this was our 1st meeting then got comfortable on the bed. She began with some light touching and stroking while still talking to relax me and then leaned in for some LFK; none of this gave any clues to what was lying in wait. A true seductress who was taming her prey as if preparing for the meal soon to follow...there was a tigress lying in wait...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.