[quote][size=1]Surfing the web, checking other boards, there is a lot of talk about how badly "THE ASPD CRASH" has hurt the providers who rely on us for their income.

CL has as many ads as I have ever seen, but I don't see anyone from our board on it.

DV posted the only review so far on this board. Are things really that slow? I know the overall economy has knocked the s**t out of my business. Two years ago I had 25 people working just in residential construction. This week I had ONE! And I barely had enough work to keep him busy.

In my case, it isn't the crash of ASPD, its the crash of the economy. Usually during the Mardi Gras break I shut down for the whole week and have fun. Today, my fun consisted of sitting in my office by myself and sending out "Past Due" invoices.

So, The Question is: Have your hobby activities slowed down? If so, is it ASPD or the economy or???

I think it is the economy. With over 5 million people in the unemployment lines and those numbers climbing, people are having a rough time. When people are worried, they cut down or cut out entertainment altogether in order to prioritize. I decided to change my rates due to the economy. Of course I'm not scrimping on the service I give, just trying to be more affordable to the public(Just call me "Stimulus Package") and help people out some. Things will eventually improve with the economy but it will not happen overnight. By the way, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but "crashes" never hurt me!"

Taylor Fox