Thread: thefantasyparis: An Enjoyable trip to Paris during a Pandemic!! PICS PICS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

thefantasyparis: An Enjoyable trip to Paris during a Pandemic!! PICS PICS

Companion's Handle: thefantasyparis
    Date of Visit: 8-18-20
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: provided after screening
    Email Address: none
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...hefantasyparis
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Hourly hotel
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Breast worship, Photoshoot, videos, BBBJ, DATY, SS, CG, Mish, standing k-9 over the sofa, mutual masturbation
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 200 plus the room
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette past the shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: African american
    Companion Description: Paris is a sexy young thing. She has nice natural boobs 38D, an cute face and a shapely booty. Athletic build
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Oldrogue had mentioned that thefantasyparis would be joining OH2 soon. I saw her welcome wagon post and liked the pics, so I reached out to her.
    I passed her screening process and we setup a day and time to meet. I knew she had transportation issues, so I offered to pick her up and go to an
    hourly hotel close to her place. She was wearing a nice yellow dress with no bra and I could see her boobs on the side of the loose fitting top part of the
    dress. I knew this was going to be fun. we got to the hourly and entered. I asked if I could take some pics. Here's a nice one.

Many more pics in the ROS.
    She said she has been horny all the time (she is pregnant in her first trimester) and was anxious to have a good time with me. We kissed (lfk and dfk) and got to know each other.
    I took lots of pics before the session and then some videos with her giving me a bbbj. She really enjoyed and I sent her the pics.

She takes direction well and you should definitely see her. Juicy details in the ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Tennisguru; 08-21-2020 at 07:44 AM.