Thread: Getting my boobs done so I’ll be taking off for a little while.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion SpinnerCindy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haymaker View Post
    Darlin', you post all the pix you want.
    As far as the healing, did you ever see the movie, BREAST MEN ...? It is sort of a documentary, about the men who invented breast implants ... and it was in Houston.
    I am not fooling.
    There was a scene where the surgeon is examining the patient some weeks after surgery. He is finding everything healing quite well, and then instructs her to massage her breasts daily, to enhance the suppleness. Did your surgeon instruct you regards that?

So the MD is demonstrating the technique, and surprise surprise, she LIKES it, and she squirms a bit as he is massaging the augmented breast.
    This catches his attention, and he stops ... after all, an MD is not allowed to touch for the purpose of arousal, not hers nor his own.
    But the woman asks him, "Why did you stop? Can you do that again?"

The point is, we have not met yet, but it occurred to me that you might wish to have a personal assistant of sorts, a man with really good hands, large, strong, sensitive, intuitive hands to provide this therapeutic, restorative massage for you ... I imagine you might wish someone to provide this tender service.

And I am willing to be the provider for the provider.

What do you think?

Am I completely off my rocker? But THAT is a separate issue.

Get well soon.
    I hope we can meet, and that you might introduce me to the 'girls.'
    No, I haven’t seen the movie... BUTTTTT...
    OMG! YESSSSS! You are so right! My surgeon did demonstrate and teach me how to massage them... and good lord; IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!!!
    I LOVE them played with. During my time off while healing, I literally just play with them all day everyday. Lol.
    It’s amazing feeling!! I would not mind at all getting a massage or two ;)

I’m not completely healed yet, but the pain is getting tolerable enough to slowly get back into providing...
    it has seriously boosted my confidence & self esteem! My body is so perfect now, I wish I would’ve done this a long time ago!!

Here’s a couple random selfies I’ve taken; or follow me on Snapchat, as I am a selfie queen and post pics constantly! (SpinnerCindy)
    543BA083-2B41-458F-BE4D-F161C8A78738.jpg85964F14-2AED-46EC-B897-6CBC47B243F6.jpg
    3DFB5541-5C6F-4D34-BF9A-364839CDDB68.jpg6522FE13-C971-474E-952F-27E70CC51172.jpg
    A394CAA6-979D-4D62-9BF2-7BD07D31AA5F.jpgF9C36A06-4E92-45CA-BD9A-7770968A979A.jpg
    Last edited by SpinnerCindy; 08-17-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Follow me on Snapchat & Twitter: spinnercindy

Follow me on Instagram: spinnercindyxoxo
    *NO AA*