Companion's Handle: Candyland
Date of Visit: 7-16-20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 409 402 4096
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://beaumont.skipthegames.com/fe...d/788708835869
City, State: Beaumont, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Body worship, booty worship, LFK, HJ, CBJ, CG
Scheduled Length of Visit: 15
Donation: $100
Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
Hair Color and Length: Strawberry blonde
Smoking Status: Yes, not during session
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Candy is a lovely young lady, not a spinner but not fat IMHO, she may not be as slender as some would like. She has a tight body no flab or flappy arms, but does have a small pouch in her belly but not flabby. "I" really think she has a great butt with very nice legs that are short and thick. Oh yeah she's about 5'2", even with her heels on she only came to my chin maybe and I'm 6'. She is the girl pictured, some pics maybe a bit older but not much had changed either way, so I would call her pics real and mostly recent. Matter of fact her latest pics might depict what she wore for me, but then again maybe not. Also some tattoos nothing to distracting
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
So candy is a nice young lady that did provide me with a wonderful time. She was very nice and easy to talk to and made the meeting very comfortable.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.