Date: Feb 27 2009

Provider: Jade Mackie

Phone or Pager: 214-254-1854

Email Address: jade.mackie@gmail.com

City, State: Dallas, TX

Appointment Type: Incall

General Area: 35/Commonwealth

Provider Category: Independent

Activities: BBBJ, Mish, CG, MPCFS, Then I was ready for seconds. Uh Oh Multi another BBBJ, CG, MPCFS. Was done and coulnd't go on any longer.

Session Length: 1 hour

Fee: $$

Total Paid: $$

Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: Shoulder Length Red Hair

Race: White/Cauc.

Perfume/Fragrance: none

Smoking Status: non-smoking

Where did you hear about this provider? CL, BP, and ASPD and Have seen many times.

Provider’s Face and Body: Nice thick body. And ass to die for. She looks like the girl next door. Except this girl is way more kinky.

Comments: Jade Mackie is the coolest chic I have ever met in the hobby. Im not a full time hobbiest but I'd like to say I make my rounds from time to time. But for some reason since I've found Jade Ive not needed to search the other ads. She has it all. The greatest personality. She treats you like a friend not like a customer. Which for me goes a long way. Some girls want to rush it. Not Jade. She greets you with a smile. And is ready when you are. I have never left unhappy or dissapointed. Now weak especially in the knees yea maybe. I am already eagerly awaiting my next adventure with Jade.

Do you recommend this provider? Most definately I would recommend her over and over again.