So I’ve been under a little bit of stress lately thus decided to reach out to a new provider. Luckily this provider agreed as I’ve had terrible luck thus far finding someone to see me. I recently purchased a strap on because I have chicks over my bosses house and sometimes they want to fuck each other. I was pretty drunk, not wanting to drive, so I did the unthinkable and invited her to my employers house. I go down to the concierge desk and bring her up to the floor. So here we are I’m incredibly aroused, intoxicated and I blurt out can I wear her panties. She looks at me weird but obliges, so I strut around in her panties for about 5 minutes shaking my ass twerking. Then the unthinkable happened. I rush to the drawer, pull out the strap on , take her panties off lube up the dildo bend over and ask her to fuck me. She started fucking me then reached around and started jacking me off and I had the best orgasm of my life. Like the best. Is this a natural progression of play in the hobby or is this something I should be concerned about. This is the only place I dare share this. Input please. Thanks.