<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Feb 26 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Caution... another NOOB POV....

...it depends...

If you tend to favor shorter encounters, in-call is HUGE! You don&#39;t want just anybody in your home. Likewise, you don&#39;t want the aggravation of arranging accommodations for what will be a rather limited interaction. I completely understand the notion of the lady who said she didn&#39;t want "us" in her home, either. However, the onus is on you to know your clientele. If that&#39;s what a majority of your clientele wants, it&#39;s on you to have an "office."

NOW... on the other hand...

If you tend to favor longer encounters, arranging accommodations is (or shouldn&#39;t be) that big of a deal. It adds to the whole "mini-vacation" vibe, IMHO. Or, you&#39;re engaging in such activity with somebody you have enough "chemistry" (read, trust) with to divulge where you hang your hat on a regular basis.[/b]
I started off in a Notel here in Houston (8 months). I realized I was paying my morgage payment for a small room so I decided to find a small apt. I have had my private incall studio/apt for 2 years now, less than the morgage payment still, including electrity.
I am not as high volume as other providers, but I can afford my studio/office. I like the fact that I have a place to go and work and is seperate of my personal life. Now let&#39;s explain that to the maintanence guys,, okay??? :D My incall offers a lot of ammenties that the notel did not, so I can&#39;t bitch. As long as I can pay the rent,, it is all good and thank the good Lord above and you gentlemen for taking care of me... ;)