Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Gvalentina, Angie
Date of Visit: 7/14/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 5615189918
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?72465-Gvalentina
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No but my fault
Activities: DATY, HJ
Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation: 160
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length:
Smoking Status: Non
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Nice white skin Latina tall about 5’7 nice D cups and curvy booty. Some very slight mommy tummy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
Had inquired about seeing Angie at 6 for an hour appointment. Booker told me she usually leaves right at 6 but will stay for me. I ended up getting out later than anticipated at work and told the booker I wouldn’t make 6 and would be 6:20 and if that was still ok. She said yes and I proceeded to make my way

Get there not an overly warm welcome thinking maybe she’s upset I’m late. Wash up and head to the bed, start a convo and she warms up a bit, and I’m thinking ok I’m good to go. Start sucking on her breast and lay her back from some DATY she seems to enjoy herself and says she cums. I take off my boxers and lay back while she starts to play with jr. she pops out some lube and starts a hand job. In my mind I’m thinking ok maybe it’s flavor lube for a bbbj but then she starts to open a condom, So I ask her can i get a blow job, and she says yes a CBJ and not to worry that she will make it feel just as good! And I tell her no I would like a bbbj at which point she tells me well all the girls back at EL were taught to inspect before bbbj (which is a lie since I been to EL plenty of times). I tell her sure go ahead I got nothing to hide, but low and behold she said no the tip was too red for her liking and wouldn’t do bbbj. I told her then I would have to cancel the appointment. I start texting the booker about this bs but they still say I owe $160 for the hhr (it’s 180 for hr). Meanwhile Angie is texting her friends that she can make her soccer practice after all and doesn’t seem concerned.

Honestly feel like this was bait and switch, maybe provider was still upset about me being late. I haven’t seen any other reviews on Angie so don’t know how she is with other clients. I also feel like i should have been cut a deal from the booker for the false advertising of services. Either way it is what it is $160 for a lame HJ and didn’t even nut once.