I have been in the hobby for many years, going back to the ASPD days. Generally when I reach out to a provider for a session I provide all the necessary information to be screened. In some instances I am looking for a last minute appointment because I have some free time and have to urge to see someone immediately, however that's normally for a FBSM session. Most of the time if I want a FS appointment it planned out a day or two in advance.

I almost never have a problem getting an appointment, however there is one lady on the board that I have tried for years to meet up with and she will not respond to my request. I reached out to her years ago before I took a break from the ho by. Then a couple years ago I reached out to her a few times before she took a break and yet never got a response. She recently came ba k and I have been tryi g to see because now it's almost like the thrill of the hunt, lol. However even though I have provided EVERYTHING required in her post she will not respond.

I would like to think that I am a fairly nice guy and I don't remember every getting I to drama or being rude on any of the boards, so I am at a lost as to why she will not respond even though she continues to post ads.

What do you ladies look for when deciding to see someone, and what's is a deal breaker for you to the point you won't even respond? I am no longer interested in seeing her due to the lack of response, but just want to know for future sessions.

Thanks in advance,

ILH