Thread: Coed Discussion - Fort Worth quiet compared to Dallas - why?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I do not live in Fort Worth, but I do live in Tarrant county. Most of my hobbying with indy providers are in the Dallas area because that is where their incalls are. There are a select few providers in Tarrant county that I also go and see, not to mention, many of my encounters are outcall to me. Plus, the dancers I see OTC regularly are from clubs in Fort Worth.

This whole site has been quiet, even in the Dallas forums, every since it's inception. Back before the trolls did most of the posting in the ASPD and Eccie heydays, you could post a review of a provider in the morning and that review would be well on the the second page by that same evening.

Nowadays, there are still lots of lurkers on this site and Eccie. But because of the trolling and staff bias in the heydays, most of the true hobbyists with actual real hobby intel have decided to walk and not return, then most of the trolls have moved on now as well, some actioned out and others on their own accord, leaving the sites pretty dormant of activity.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 06-28-2020 at 04:34 PM.