hello ladies and gents. I'm sorry i know i haven't been around much this year things have been pretty crazy for everyone. With all that has been going on i took a step back from hobby. As most know i have a real world job and unlike most i was never out of work. Being an essential worker i felt it best to step back from hobby for my safety and everyone elses. At this point I've decided to go ahead and retire. I have a lot going on a work still and lots going on in my personal life. I have made many friends here and you've all been amazing. I do not know if i will ever come back as a provider but i will likely keep my account here and on other platforms and pop in from time to time. If i ever do return to hobby i will let you all know. I hope you are all doing well and have stayed healthy during the madness. I'm sorry i wasn't able to give any notice where anyone could see me one last time. I know some ladies have their going out of business announcements but unfortunately this lady didn't plan lol