While I've been a longtime ASPD lurker, I only decided to crawl out from my UTR rock about 4 days prior to what I shall refer to from here on out as The Incident. I was officially granted provider status on Black Saturday, I am a master when it comes to timing. While I could have screamed and cried "woe is me!" I am choosing to remain positive about this. As a relatively low volume kind of gal, it's almost been a boon for me! Sure, screening has been made slightly more inconvenient, but c'est la vie. It's given me a chance to hone my TCB skills, among many other things.

Honestly, I think I'm actually lucky to have joined the scene just prior to The Incident. Things are going great for me so far, I've already made some truly amazing friends. I think what I'm trying to say is I don't really know what I'm missing. I'm not sitting here pulling my hair out in frustration. So, when it comes back (which is likely to happen soon) I think I will be exponentially more appreciative of all that ASPD has to offer, and I won't take it for granted. I sincerely hope that we all will.

Take care everyone!