People who don’t give a fuck keep it moving and let
others talk since they’re confident enough
to not let folks get to them

You are not confident. At all.

You just dignified it by posting this response

And you’re going to continue since you like to get the last
word in since you’re just too sensitive to accept defeat

no one listens to the poor, hush

Hahaha, omg!! You said "hush" little man.

This is hilarious...he's crying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
gimme_that, I only skimmed super quickly but I think the issue is that you mentioned things indicating instruction on how to conduct one's self or their business.

Generally speaking that's a major "no no" You don't ever tell girls what would be best for their livelihood. Especially when you don't know them and it's chatter to the masses in a public forum.

Trust me, even when they are your RL best friend, snuggle buddy, fuck buddy, gf, etc it's still just a topic you should stay away from as much as possible unless you are careful in how you word it, do not say male perspective or chauvinistic things objectively, and use plenty of compassion from the female perspective. It's still a touchy area until you have learned how it all works, every up and down, every in and out, and you really know what it takes and what it's like to be in such a business. The simple truth is that a large majority of hobbyists have no clue what it takes, how it works on the daily, the good, the bad, the *very* bad, and so on..... Tends to upset women. IJS.

Don't try. It takes a level of skill, eloquence, knowledge of the provider/hobby world, adoration, respect, and finesse with words to even attempt such a thing without getting an immediate black eye. Seriously.
Smart guy.��