Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
Oooooo, for real MG????

mathguy, do you know a soda can and a summer sausage is plenty!?!!?!

Whachu got? A 32oz???

Please don’t tell me you got a tall boy mathguy.
I’m already tired. I don’t need this bullshit in my life.
Haha Jas. I was just kinda messing around a bit. A true soda can thick dick doesn't likely exist as that's ~8in circumference and theoretically the largest natural penis girth is not more than 7.5in circumference (~2.38in across). Girth sizes exist beyond 7.5in but not likely natural. Only pumped and silicone injected or augmented with fat injection.

Nope no tall boy here tbh... lol. It's not super long (~6.25in erect length). The soda can was just a bit of a joke, that doesn't truly exist without some serious deformity or plastic surgery fat injection or pumping or silicone injections. But yea mine is 6.5in girth at the base and 6.2in girth mid shaft. That's a volume of ~10oz.

To give some perspective and to show just how much girth can affect the volume, and hence "total size", even if your not "super long" (above average in my case for length), the median average for all males is 4.5oz volume and the statistical mean is right at 4.65oz (roughly 5.5in erect length by 4.59in girth, about 1.45in across/wide).

Even a guy with a full 9in erect length but still *only* 5in girth (I say it that way b/c 5in girth is considerably above the average) would still only have ~8.93oz of total volume or penis mass.